Everyone get out your Crock-Pots and get ready for a super easy, super delish, chicken dinner recipe!!!
So at our last trainer’s meeting, the wonderful Jaye shared a tried and true recipe from Ancestral Chef, and I have to say, it’s the bomb.com!!! With busy summer plans coming up, give this no-fuss recipe a whirl!
Read the full article here at Ancestral Chef.com
- 5 chicken breasts
- 10 slices of bacon
- 2 tablespoons thyme (dried)
- 1 tablespoon oregano (dried)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (dried)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil (2 tablespoons for the slow cooker and 3 tablespoons after cooking)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Place all the ingredients into a slow cooker pot and mix together.
- Cook on the low temperature setting for 8 hours.
- Shred the meat and mix with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
– See more at: http://ancestralchef.com/slow-cooker-bacon-chicken/#sthash.N8beTKbv.dpuf